Do you have the most PAWFECT Pet in All of Lynchburg?
Then Enter Your Cute Critter in the 1st Annual CoVa’s Cutest Pet Contest.
- The winning pet will receive a full-page photo in the Sept/Oct of Lynchburg Living Magazine (Pet’s name and short bio will be included)
- Entry Fee for Contest is $25.00
- The winning pet will be photographed for the magazine (and you get to keep the photos!)
- All applicants will receive a digital faux Lynchburg Living “Cutest Pet” cover with their pet’s submitted image and name
- All applicants will be featured in LynchburgLivingMagazine.com’s “Cutest Pet Contest” photo gallery.
A portion of the proceeds will go to The Lynchburg Humane Society. For over fifty years, the LHS has operated as a private, non-profit organization, caring for lost and homeless pets. Last year, we cared for 3,981 pets and 96% of the pets went to new or existing homes. We are a No Kill Humane Society and a 501c3. By operating the public shelter for the City of Lynchburg and Appomattox County, we accept the stray or unwanted pets surrendered to us from those communities. We also have developed a more regional/state level focus. In 2016 we helped 602 pets from other public shelters that otherwise may have had a negative outcome. We accept those that are easily adoptable as pets, as well as those that need special nurturing from abusive or neglectful experiences. We firmly believe that no healthy or treatable pet should be euthanized. Along with our Center for Pets we also have a regional spay/neuter clinic located in Evington, VA. The spay/neuter clinic serves Lynchburg, Campbell, Nelson, Rockbridge, Appomattox, Bedford and Amherst Counties. It is the help of the community that makes our life-saving programs possible.