Welcome to the “Best Of” Lynchburg!
FINAL VOTING IS NOW IN PROGRESS!
Voting in the “Best Of”Lynchburg is a great way to support the places you frequent and the community individuals you love. In order to find out who is the best, we completely rely on you—our readers. So, vote away and spread the word!
The top vote recipients throughout the entire contest will be published as Best of Winners in the Jan/Feb 2019 issue of Lynchburg Living Magazine.
How the Process Works:
- Within each category, you’ll see a drop down menu of options to vote for; select your choices.
- A Few Guidelines:
- One ballot per person (e-mail address), per day please.
- Nominees MUST be in the CORRECT Category in order to be counted.
- Any and all Lynchburg area businesses and individuals can be featured in our “drop-down menu.” If your choice is not listed in our drop-down menu, simply “write in” your selection in the space provided. This WILL count as a vote, and our drop-down menu will be updated within 48 hours to reflect the “write in” nomination. Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of write-ins daily and that write-ins will not immediately appear in the drop-down menu.
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamslessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Once the initial voting / nomination period ends on August 16, 2018 results are added up and double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those votes are then removed).
- The finalist round will consist of business receiving top level votes received in their respective categories. These businesses will move into the finalist round for additional voting that runs from August 18 through September 28, 2018. Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall for the entire duration of the contest.
- The ballot will contain the Top 10 entrants from the Nomination round, but in the event of a tie, the ballot will include more than the standard 10 entrants.
Click below to vote Now!
We’ve designed a marketing toolkit available for your use. Please feel free to use these marketing materials in any way you see fit. Click on the image below to access the Best of Voting Toolkit. If you have social media channels and you will be posting about Best Of, please consider using the hashtag #Lynchburgbestof. Thanks and Good Luck!
If you have any questions, please contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kathryn Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org.